TWIN OAKS INN
Saugatuck, Michigan Bed and Breakfast
Twin Oaks Inn has all the amenities of an upscale hotel combined with the comforts of home. We believe we have thought of everything from our well-appointed guest rooms to our 24 hour self-serve area. Tucked in the corner of the dining room with a full coffee and tea bar, ice machine, microwave and a refrigerator. There you will also find condiments, plates, wine bottle openers, wine glasses, and champagne glasses, too, just in case you are celebrating something truly special. Oh, and we should not forget to mention the microwave popcorn.
All of our guest rooms have their own private bathroom and air conditioning. Also included are flat panel TVs, in-room Wi-Fi, bluetooth speakers, USB ports, full length mirrors, waffle-weave bathrobes, salon-quality eco-friendly soap, shampoo and conditioner, a hair dryer, and filtered water. Some of our rooms feature a mini-fridge and/or an all-season fireplace, and two of our rooms with king beds include a whirlpool tub, too. Green practices are very important to us and we are striving to improve everyday. Please ask about our efforts!
Don’t want to just hang out in your room? We get it. We created areas in and around the inn where you can steal away with your special someone for some private time, or where you can get to know your fellow guests. We designed Twin Oaks Inn to be a place of solace where our guests come to relax, enjoy and unwind, anytime.
Grab your beverage, whether it’s a cup of coffee or tea from our self-serve area or that bottle of wine you bought downtown, and pick your spot. The front porch is the place to go for people watching. Our screened-in porch and outdoor patio are perfect if you prefer a little more privacy. If you’re looking to take in the warmth of the sun, relax on our lounge chairs. When it’s chilly outside or if Mother Nature just isn’t cooperating, not to worry, we have a comfortable sitting area right by the fireplace.
TWIN OAKS INN
- All guests of the Inn must be fully vaccinated against Covid 19.
- A temperature screening and vaccination card will be required for all guests at the time of Check-In
- Masks are recommended for Check-In and in many indoor public spaces
- Two-night minimum stay typically required
- Rates based on single or double occupancy with a two-person Maximum in each room
- State and local taxes added to all rates and additional charges
- Twin Oaks Inn is a smoke-free facility
- Twin Oaks Inn does not accommodate children (14+)
- No guest pets allowed on premises.
- There are lovely local kennels nearby.
- We have our own dogs, and while they love having human guests, they do not enjoy furry ones.
- FYI Our dogs are on the property, and often join guests during breakfast, but they do not enter the guest rooms or laundry.