TWIN OAKS POLICIES
Please be sure to review the following policies below prior to booking. Contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Two-night minimum stay typically required
- Rates based on single or double occupancy with a two-person maximum in each room
- State and local taxes added to all rates and additional charges
- Twin Oaks Inn is a smoke-free facility
- Twin Oaks Inn does not accommodate children
- No pets allowed on premises. Local kennel nearby
- All reservations require a valid Visa, MasterCard or Discover
- All reservations require a deposit equal to 50% of the entire stay or an amount equal to a one night stay per room, whichever is greater, and is paid at the time the reservation is made
- Reservations made within 14 days of check-in are paid in full at the time the reservation is made
- Full payment of any remaining balance is due upon check-in. Visa, MasterCard, Discover card accepted. No partial payments and no refunds for early departure
- Reservations made for three (3) rooms or more (“multiple room reservation”) require a deposit equal to 50% of the entire stay at the time the reservation is made. The remaining balance is paid at least 30 days prior to check-in and becomes non-refundable at that time. No refund is given for early departure
- Damages to room and inn, including smoking on premises, result in charges to your credit card. Fees will vary
Check-in and Checkout
- Check-in time begins at 3:30 pm and ends at 6:00 pm (Eastern Time)
- Please be aware that there is no front desk, or staff, at the door outside of our check-in hours.
- Advance arrangements must be made with the innkeeper for arrival after 6:00 pm (Eastern Time). A $50 fee will apply for a late arrival without 24 hour prior approval
- Parking is limited to one parking space per room for the length of your stay.
- Limited additional /early parking available onsite for arrivals prior to 3:30 pm with advance approval. Please be sure to call at least 24 hours ahead to reserve pre-parking.
- We are not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles on our property.
- Luggage and personal belongings cannot be stored prior to check-in time.
- We are not able to provide early check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience
- Checkout time is 11:00 am (Eastern Time)
**Due to recent events, all covid related cancellations of reservations for this coming 2021 season will be reviewed on a case by case basis** PLEASE do not hesitate to cancel if not feeling well.
- For cancellation or modification to a reservation, we must receive notice by phone at least 14 or more days in advance of your scheduled arrival. A fee of $50.00 will be charged per room
- Cancellations or modification to a reservation made less than 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival are charged the balance due for the stay for each room booked regardless of the reason
- Notice of cancellation or modification of a multiple room reservation (three rooms or more) must be made by phone at least 30 or more days in advance of scheduled arrival in order to avoid forfeiting the entire amount paid, regardless of the reason. A $50.00 fee per room will apply for any cancellation or modification of a multiple room reservation
- Additional charges and policies may apply for three (3) or more rooms traveling together. Please inquire with the innkeeper before booking
- If you do not show for your stay, your credit card is charged the balance due on the reservation for each room booked regardless of the reason