Whether you are celebrating a special occasion or desiring a more personalized experience, let us suggest one or more of the following enhancements to enjoy in your room. Your selections are delivered to your room prior to your arrival, or you select the special day.
Selections can be made at the time of reservation, or just let us know at least 72 hours prior to your arrival. Please note that all items are charged to your credit card at the time of your order and transactions are non-refundable. If you desire something that isn’t listed here, be sure to contact us as we are happy to work through the details with you.
- Fresh Flowers...$55
Perfect for every occasion. Let our local florist create a unique arrangement of fresh flowers.
- A beautiful bouquet of seasonal flowers arranged in a vase
- Personalized card for your special someone
- Dozen Roses...$80
When romance is in the air. Choose from traditional red roses or tell us your color preference (based on availability).
- One dozen roses beautifully arranged with greenery in a vase
- Personalized card for the one you love
- Cheese Tray...$35
A little something before dinner. Sumptuous cheeses with crackers and fruit.
- A plate of assorted cheeses arranged with crackers and garnished with fresh fruit
- Napkins and cheese spreader provided for your use during your stay
- A Bottle of Bubbly...$50-$90
- A bottle of champagne served on ice in your room
- Choose from Napa Brut Sparkling ($50) or Laurent Perrier Champagne ($90)
- A pair of fluted glasses provided for your use during your stay
- Delicious Chocolates...$35
A sweet treat to enjoy anytime.
- An assortment of premium chocolates
- Twin Oaks Inn ceramic mug...$29
- hand thrown ceramic Twin Oaks Inn mug to remember your visit
- each keepsake is made by Joe, the Innkeeper’s brother
- also available in pairs – 2 mugs for $50
TWIN OAKS POLICIES
Please be sure to review the following policies below prior to booking. Contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Two-night minimum stay typically required
- Rates based on single or double occupancy with a two-person maximum in each room
- State and local taxes added to all rates and additional charges
- Twin Oaks Inn is a smoke-free facility
- Twin Oaks Inn does not accommodate children
- No pets allowed on premises. Local kennel nearby
- All reservations require a valid Visa, MasterCard or Discover
- All reservations require a deposit equal to 50% of the entire stay or an amount equal to a one night stay per room, whichever is greater, and is paid at the time the reservation is made
- Reservations made within 14 days of check-in are paid in full at the time the reservation is made
- Full payment of any remaining balance is due upon check-in. Visa, MasterCard, Discover card accepted. No partial payments and no refunds for early departure
- Reservations made for three (3) rooms or more (“multiple room reservation”) require a deposit equal to 50% of the entire stay at the time the reservation is made. The remaining balance is paid at least 30 days prior to check-in and becomes non-refundable at that time. No refund is given for early departure
- Damages to room and inn, including smoking on premises, result in charges to your credit card. Fees will vary
Check-in and Checkout
- Check-in time begins at 3:30 pm and ends at 6:00 pm (Eastern Time)
- Please be aware that there is no front desk, or staff, at the door outside of our check-in hours.
- Advance arrangements must be made with the innkeeper for arrival after 6:00 pm (Eastern Time). A $50 fee will apply for a late arrival without 24 hour prior approval
- Parking available onsite for arrivals prior to 3:30 pm with advance approval. Please be sure to call at least 24 hours ahead to reserve pre-parking.
- Parking is limited.
- We are not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles on our property.
- Luggage and personal belongings cannot be stored prior to check-in time.
- We are not able to provide early check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience
- Checkout time is 11:00 am (Eastern Time)
**Due to recent events, all covid related cancellations of reservations for this 2020 season will be reviewed on a case by case basis** PLEASE do not hesitate to cancel if not feeling well or have been in contact with anyone who tested positive.
- For cancellation or modification to a reservation, we must receive notice by phone at least 14 or more days in advance of your scheduled arrival. A fee of $50.00 will be charged per room
- Cancellations or modification to a reservation made less than 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival are charged the balance due for the stay for each room booked regardless of the reason
- Notice of cancellation or modification of a multiple room reservation (three rooms or more) must be made by phone at least 30 or more days in advance of scheduled arrival in order to avoid forfeiting the entire amount paid, regardless of the reason. A $50.00 fee per room will apply for any cancellation or modification of a multiple room reservation
- Additional charges and policies may apply for three (3) or more rooms traveling together. Please inquire with the innkeeper before booking
- If you do not show for your stay, your credit card is charged the balance due on the reservation for each room booked regardless of the reason